Your web browser is out of date.
Please download one of these free, up-to-date browsers for the best experience on our site
Reliability, durability, and simplicity are only part of the equation. Excellent centrifugal force performance makes compaction easy to achieve in fewer passes and higher ground clearance improves jobsite mobility. In addition, SANY’s single drum rollers are packed with value. Loaded with standard features such as the pad foot kit and backed by the industry’s strongest standard warranty, you always get more for less.
This compaction roller also features:
● Simple-to-learn operations that are intuitive and allow operators at any experience level to get right to work.
● Cummins QSB4.5 engine
● One of the industry’s largest cabs with excellent climate control and an air-ride heated with lumbar support
● Daily fluids are easily filled from the ground level which saves time on preventative maintenance.
● 3-year/3,000-hour industry-leading standard warranty
● Drum width: 84"
● Operating weight: 25,529 lbs.
● Weight at drumt: 14,350 lbs.
● Weight with padfoot kit: 29,121 lbs.
● Max gross power: 160 hp
● Vibratory frequency: 32/36 Hz
● Vibratory amplitude: 0.07 / 0.04 in.
● Centrifugal force: 62,947 / 40,016 lbs.
● Gradeability smooth drum: 40%
● gradeability padfoot: 30%
● Articulation: +/- 35°
● oscillation angle: +/- 8°
● Overall length: 18' 10"