Luxury and productivity meet in Kubota's Grand L4060HST. Loaded with the new, easy-to-read IntelliPanel™ dashboard, 42 HP Kubota diesel engine, and hydrostatic transmission. It's time to feel good in your tractor.
- New Kubota Engine: The Grand L4060HST's engine has been redesigned for cleaner emissions and outstanding fuel economy. Common Rail direct injection is employed to deliver greater fuel savings and lower emissions while maintaining a high level of power and torque. Its combination with the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler and Exhaust Gas Recirculation system (EGR) reduces emissions to make the engines compliant with the Tier IV emission regulation.
- Tier 4 Final Emission Compliant engine - Common Rail System (CRS) with Exhaust Gas Recirculation system (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler: The CRS electronically controls the timing and amount of injected fuel providing high-pressure injections in stages, rather than all at once for an optimal combustion rate that results in greater efficiency, better fuel economy and less engine noise. Its combination with the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler and Exhaust Gas Recirculation system (EGR) reduces emissions to meet the latest emission regulations.
- HST Plus (Hydrostatic Transmission): Tackle any task with ease and efficiency. With extraordinary precision, HST Plus's automated control of both the HST pump and drive motor gives you optimal performance, regardless of the task, working conditions, or operator expertise.
- 4-Wheel Drive: The 4-wheel drive of the Grand L4060HST provides superior pulling power and traction in almost any working condition. The front-wheel drive bevel gear delivers a smooth and full-power transfer. Combined with its 55° steering angle and compact differential, the Grand L4060HST's 4-wheel drive gives you the maneuverability and exceptional clearance you need for a wide range of applications.
- One-Piece Full Open Hood: The front grill is now integrated with the hood for easier opening and closing and more convenient engine inspections and maintenance.
- Two-Tiered Headlights: In addition to the lower forward headlights, the upper front side lights provide a wider field of view when operating in the dark or in enclosed buildings like the shed or barn.
- 3-Point Hydraulic Cylinders: The Grand L4060HST's External lift cylinders deliver an impressive 3-Point Hitch lift capacity. The system is externally mounted for easy maintenance.
- Live-Independent PTO: The hydraulically activated Live-independent PTO clutch allows both the rear and mid-PTOs to be independently engaged/disengaged while the tractor is still in motion . And because the lever's located in a convenient position, activating the independent PTO is easy. In addition, a Neutral/Auto Shut-off system and protective fli-up shields are included for total PTO safety and productivity.
- Telescopic Lower Link Ends: A wide range of implements can be used with the 3-Point Hitch. Quick and simple hook-ups can be achieved via the standard equipped telescopic lower link ends.
- More Legroom: The operator's seat has been positioned more to the rear for extra legroom. This not only enhances riding comfort, but makes getting in and out of the cab easier as well.
- New Lever Layout: For easier access and smoother operation, the loader, hitch and remote levers are grouped on the right-side console.
- Tilt Steering Wheel: The steering wheel delivers an extra-wide tilt angle for maximum comfort. Just step on the adjustment pedal, tilt the steering wheel and lock for the most comfortable operating position. Step on the pedal again to unlock the wheel for easy tractor mounting and dismounting.
- Power Steering: Responsive hydrostatic power steering makes every job easier. Straight-a-ways and tight turns alike are taken smoothly, while steering remains easy and worry-free when a heavy load is applied or the front loader is used.
- Electric PTO Switch: The PTO switch makes PTO operation easier than ever. Conveniently located on the side console, one push and turn starts the PTO and a simple push stops it.
- Rounded Fender/Wide Step: The Grand L60's fender and wide step deck feature provide a larger, more comfortable step-through area.
- Cup Holder: The cup holder is within easy reach whenever you need to quench your thirst.
- Loader Control Lever Location: Because the Grand L4060HST's loader valve and control lever are integrated into the tractor as standard equipment, the control lever is positioned close to the operator for improved operability, easier access and less fatigue.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: The new suspension seat is specially designed to absorb shock to provide a comfortable ride even in harsh working conditions, and includes a handy swivel function. The optional Air-Ride seat adjusts its cushion to match your physique to provide optimal comfort even when negotiating rough terrain. It even includes a location for owner manual storage.
- Front Loader Hydraulic Valve: Kubota has designed an integral Front Loader Valve as part of the tractor. With this valve, you can quickly and easily attach the front loader and other front-mounted implements. The valve promotes efficient, clutter-free operation and matches the sleek styling of the tractor. If you don't require a front loader or other front-mounted implements, an optional Diverter Kit is available to allow the loader valves to function as rear remotes.
- Type: Direct injection, vertical, water-cooled 4 cycle diesel
- Engine gross power hp (kW): 42.0 (31.3)
- Engine net power hp (kW): 40.0 (29.8)
- PTO power hp (kW): 32.5 (24.2)
- No. of cylinders / Aspiration: 4 / Natural with EGR
- Bore & stroke in. (mm): 3.4 x 4.0 (87 x 102.4)
- Total displacement cu. in. (cc): 148.5 (2434)
- Rated speed rpm: 2600
- Battery: 12V, RC: 133 min, CCA: 582A
- Alternator: 12V, 40A
- Fuel tank capacity US gal. (L): 13.5 (51)
- Rear PTO Revolution: 1 speed: 540 rpm
- Rear PTO Type: Independent
- Mid PTO Revolution: 1 speed: 2000 rpm
- Lift control type: Position: Standard
- Implement pump GPM (L/min.): 9.4 (35.6)
- Power steering pump GPM (L/min.): 4.7 (17.9)
- Total hydraulic flow GPM (L/min.): 14.1 (53.5)
- 3-point hitch: Category I
- Lift capacity at 24 in. behind lift point lb. (kg): 2760 (1250)
- Transmission: HST Plus (3 Ranges)
- Steering: Hydrostatic power steering
- Brake: Wet disc type
Standard Tire Size
- Front: 10-16.5 R4 Industrial Tires
- Rear: 17.5L-24 R4 Industrial Tires
- No. of speeds (at rated engine speed): HST Plus (3 Ranges)
- H-DS L-L Forward/Reverse - mph (km/h): 2.1 (3.4) / 1.9 (3.1)
- H-DS L-M Forward/Reverse - mph (km/h): 4.4 (7.0) / 3.9 (6.3)
- H-DS L-H Forward/Reverse - mph (km/h): 10.1 (16.2) / 9.0 (14.5)
- H-DS H-L Forward/Reverse - mph (km/h): 3.5 (5.7) / 3.2 (5.2)
- H-DS H-M Forward/Reverse - mph (km/h): 7.3 (11.7) / 6.5 (10.5)
- H-DS H-H Forward/Reverse - mph (km/h): 16.8 (27.0) / 15.1 (24.3)
Dimensions and Weight
- Overall length (w/o 3P): 121.5 (3085)
- Overall width (min. tread): 66.5 (1690)
- Overall height (w/Foldable ROPS): 97.6 (2480)
- Wheelbase: 74.6 (1895)
- Min. ground clearance: 14.4 (360)
- Tread Front: 45.5 (1155)
- Tread Rear: 50.6 (1285); 56.5 (1435); 60.2 (1530)
- Min. turning radius (w/brake, 4WD disengaged): 8.9 (2.7)
- Weight (with ROPS): 3759 (1705)